Skip Navigation LinksHome > Faq

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I renew an existing child's annual membership?

Step 1: Choose Enroll Tab from top of website or from the User Account on top left side of website.
Step 2: on Member Enrollment screen
  • Choose child you want to enroll in new service
  • Choose location where service is located
  • Choose service/membership for which you want to enroll. There are four types:
       Annual Membership- Non-Scholarship
       Annual Membership- Certificate or Scholarship
       Wait List
       New Enrollment-Active Duty Military
  • Choose manual payment or auto payment
  • Choose rate for which you qualify and provide requested verification information
  • Choose frequency of payments
  • Click Continue to Payment Options
Step 3: on Billing Information screen
  • Enter Credit/Debit Card information
  • Click Pay and Complete Enrollment
  • Read and click Agree to the Payment and Enrollment Policy
PLEASE NOTE: Additional steps are needed in order to complete your enrollment.  
Please come to your Club location to complete the enrollment.  This will include a Club tour, signing the application, and setting up your payment information. If you are going to request a scholarship, please bring your last 4 paycheck stubs as documentation.

How do I change or update information about my child?

Step 1: Choose  Profiles and then Members from top of website, and select the child you want to update
Step 2: Choose the tab with the information you want to update
Step 3: Choose Edit This Information at below the information
Step 4: Edit the information you want and click Update this Information
Please note:  Custodial parents can not be removed from a Club member account without providing court documentation.

Which Club site should I choose for my child?

The Club site you want to select is the location that best serves your family's needs.  You may wish to select a Club near your work or near your home.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Tennessee Valley has many Club sites.  We provide child care services in Blount, North Anderson, Loudon, Claiborne and Knox County. Many of our Clubs provide transportation from local schools.
Please check out the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Tennessee Valley website to determine the best location.

How do I withdraw my child from the program?

Step 1: Go to Financials Section and select Services
Step 2: Identify the Child and Service you want to Withdraw
Step 3: Click on the Withdraw button for that service
*Please note that you will have to withdraw from each service separately for each child.  In additon, please make final payment on any balance due. Club members with a balance may not be able to reenroll for services until payment is made.

How do I access the "Family Handbook" including the following attachments: Child & Adult Care Food Program, Identifying Child Abuse, Tennessee Department of Education Summary of Child Care Approval Requirements(Spanish & English Version)

Click the link below
Scroll to bottom of page.  You will see tab labled "For Parents"
Click "Family Handbook".  You will find the Family Handbook along with four attachments:  Child & Adult Care Food Program, Identifying Child Abuse, Tennessee Department of Education Summary of Child Care Approval Requirements (Spanish & English)
©2024 Boys & Girls Clubs of the Tennessee Valley